CENTRAL LIBRARIES REOPEN THE READING ROOMS
HOW TO ACCESS THE CENTRAL LIBRARIES READING ROOMS
From 21th September 2020 the reading rooms of Politecnico Central Libraries will be open
Monday to Friday - from 8.30 to 18.30
In compliance with safety regulations and social distancing
- 58 seats are available in the Engineering Central Library
- 44 seats are available in the Architecture Central Library
Access to the Central Libraries reading rooms is allowed only by reservation.
Students, professors, PhD students, research fellows and technical-administrative staff will be able to book in this way:
- From Portale della Didattica – Servizi per la Didattica
- choose the section "“La mia didattica “My academic progress”
- select Tool Prenotazioni (Booking tool)
- selezionare l’ambito per il quale ci si intende prenotare : "Libraries"
(select the area for which you intend to book: Libraries)
- choose the library you want to access
- select the requested date
- read the Covid 19 information
- make the reservation.
Each user can book only one workstation in a single library. It remains at the exclusive disposal of the user for the whole day
Reading rooms: access mode (126.32 kB)